Manager, Communications and Proposals
Professionalism. Respect. Integrity. Duty. Excellence (PRIDE). These words describe the essence of our values as a company. PRIDE is personified everyday by every employee at every level at CoreCivic. It shapes the choices we make and is the roadmap to how we achieve our mission and realize our vision. CoreCivic is the leader in private correctional facilities and we are growing into the leader in the rehabilitation and re-entry market with facilities nationwide. Our facilities make a difference with the giving of both time and resources to organizations that are doing important work locally. CoreCivic is always recognized as a valued partner because of our unwavering commitment to community.
The Manager, Communications and Proposals is responsible for the research, development, writing, and design/formatting of content, including but not limited to formal presentations, technical proposals, and written marketing collaterals – utilized by communications and partnership development teams – in furtherance of the company's strategic business development, proposal development, communication and marketing goals.
- The incumbent should be able to perform all of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the job performance requirements.
- Researches, identifies and compiles relevant facts, information, and input from external sources as well as subject matter experts across the enterprise in support of the development/update of content.
- Writes and adapts content for use in multiple communications platforms, in support of business/proposal development and internal/external communications initiatives.
- Strategically designs and produces marketing and communication collateral to include; digital, print and other materials as needed, that incorporate strategic content and branding, consistent with and in furtherance of intended business/proposal development and communication goals.
- Works closely with team members responsible for the design and production of strategic content to ensure message integrity and brand consistency.
- Works closely with the proposal development team on specific design and graphic deliverables for each individual proposal-related project.
- Designs, drafts and updates whitepapers for partnership development needs.
- Continually cross-trains with communications and proposal development teams to stay abreast of current and upcoming projects as well as product improvement.
- Domestic U.S. travel may be required.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications: CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & an EOE – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & an EOE – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information on equal employment opportunity, please click here