Client Administrator, Community Corrections
1. The incumbent should be able to perform all of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the job performance requirements.
2. Operates the front desk in a friendly and efficient manner. Coordinates all aspects of new client file set-up using outlined protocols to include client verification, initial data entry, reviews program procedures and collects client acknowledgments. Ensures client understanding of the program and proper completion and entry of referral documents.
3. Ensures client's compliance with program by conducting alcohol and drug screenings. Uses defined protocols for check-in by verifying identification, posting service fee and collecting payment or voucher. Administers drug and alcohol testing as determined by the client's program. Tests may include alcohol breathalyzers, supervision and collection of same sex urine samples, oral swabs and/or hair follicle collection using strict adherence to collection and chain of custody protocol.
4. Collects client payment for services based on program requirements. Posts fees to client's account and collects payment or voucher at time of service when required. Ensures all payments are properly recorded by type and amount. Follows protocol and refers client to office manager if client is unable to make payment.
5. Creates complete and accurate documentation of client office visits to ensure timely communication with probation and court officers. Updates client files to report failures to appear, inability to provide collection for alcohol or drug testing, and/or failure to comply with program requirements.
6. Assists with data collection from electric home monitoring equipment. Completes check in for client and downloads data into software for tracking.
7. Creates and maintains electronic files in an organized manner; maintains confidentiality and security of records.
8. Follows cash collection policy, ensures accountability for all payments received and creates a balance daily to identify and correct discrepancies. May be required to complete the daily deposit by confirming daily balance for all employees, completing the deposit and recording the deposit log and deposit slip as required.
9. Domestic U.S. travel may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information on equal employment opportunity, please click here