Coordinator, Payroll Processing
Join a team where your work contributions impact the everyday lives of thousands of employees. At Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the leader in private corrections and growing leader in rehabilitation and re-entry services, we are seeking to hire a Coordinator of Payroll Processing in our corporate headquarters. The Coordinator of Payroll Processing is responsible for processing a multi-state payroll, which includes, but is not limited to; direct deposit, W-4 and state income tax forms, garnishments, and voluntary deductions for employees located in over 70 facilities nationwide. You will be responsible for maintaining, analyzing and processing garnishments and wage attachments based on state and federal requirements, as well as setting up contributions or deductions.
The successful applicant should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
1. Approves workflow of status changes through an HRIS, to include but not limited to; new hires, terminations, transfers etc.
2. Assists with Kronos timekeeping system; uploads time worked for payroll processing.
3. Assists with system audits.
4. Responsible for setup of direct deposit, paycard, state and federal tax forms, garnishments, union dues, CCAssist, and other applicable contributions or deductions.
5. Processes and mails facility payroll checks on a bi-weekly basis; processes daily and special payroll runs as required.
6. Maintains confidential information and payroll files.
7. Regularly responds to facility payroll questions in a timely manner.
8. Domestic U.S travel may be required.
High school diploma, GED certification, or equivalent is required. Two years of payroll experience, including maintenance of garnishments and wage attachments is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required. Experience with data entry, JD Edwards, Kronos, and Excel preferred, but not required. A valid driver's license is required. Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age. CCA is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE
CoreCivic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to a disability, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.