Senior Director, Program Management
Become a senior leader in technology program management with one of America's leading corporations in private corrections, and growing leader in rehabilitation and re-entry services. Our corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN is hiring a Senior Director of Program Management, responsible for the successful design, planning, and implementation of large scale Technology/Operational Projects and system Portfolios for all CoreCivic departments. The Senior Director oversees the execution of the CoreCivic Program Management Office Methodology (PMO) on all assigned projects, and instructs other PMO personnel in the use of this methodology. You will manage CoreCivic employees and external vendors on assigned IT projects, and maintain relationships with IT customer departments and ensure all support is provided in the context of assisting IT application users to succeed in their business goals.
The successful applicant should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
1. Responsible for the successful design, planning, and implementation of large scale/complex Technology/Operational Projects and Portfolios for CoreCivic.
2. Responsible for executing PMO projects in strict compliance with CoreCivic’s Program Management Methodology, and instructs other PMO personnel in this Methodology.
3. Leads all project related meetings with line staff and executive staff. Provides update on project status/progress to CoreCivic Executive leadership as needed.
4. Provides business analytics support to assigned projects.
5. Coordinates testing and training of new technology services prior to implementation, as indicated in the PMO Methodology.
6. Provides and coordinates post-live support for rollout phase of new services/technologies.
7. Domestic U.S. travel may be required.
Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Operations Management, Business Management, or other related field is required. A Master's degree is preferred. Eight years of progressively increasing responsibility in leading/managing large scale technology based projects is required. Experience should include project management responsibility for project portfolios spanning multiple years and aggregate budgets of $5M+. Requires experience in developing and tracking budgets and in conducting peer level QA for PMO implementations. Strong verbal, written and group communication skills are required. “Big 5” consulting experience and/or PMI certification is preferred. Occasional overnight travel is required. A valid driver’s license is required. Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age. CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE.
CoreCivic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.