At CoreCivic, our Mental Health teams make lasting changes in the lives of offenders, as we set the standards of care in the industry. This is your opportunity to make a satisfying career even more rewarding. CoreCivic is currently seeking Treatment Managers who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in a prison setting. The Treatment Manager provides leadership, supervision, oversight and vision for the mental health clinical program. Selects and supervises qualified counseling staff who provide counseling services, and assist in the overall operation of the program.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements:
1. Planning, directing and maintaining delivery of mental health services, assuring compliance with mental health guidelines and managing appropriate use of resources.
2. Establishes treatment plans for the treatment in management of offenders with mental illness or mental problems, or other special needs populations
3. Supervise, organize, review and evaluate the work of staff for competency and efficiency; recommend hiring and corrective action of assigned staff.
4. Provides clinical supervision for the program and staff. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing clinical files, maintaining and monitoring confidentiality to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations, policy, procedure, contract requirements and licensing standards. Coordinates admissions, treatment, evaluation and release information with other staff and departments.
5. Observes inmates/residents during program activities, provides consultation in response to inmate needs or concerns, and assists in managing grievance resolutions.
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety , We operate safe, secure facilities that provide high quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public safety;
- CoreCivic Properties, We offer innovative and flexible real estate solutions that provide value to government and the people they serve;
- CoreCivic Community, We deliver proven and innovative practices in settings that help people obtain employment, successfully reintegrate into society and keep communities safe
With opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare, CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more. Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!
Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Master's degree in social work, psychology, mental health counseling or a degree in a related clinical area is required. Two years of experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) is required. Post-graduate clinical experience, including experience in a comparable position, is preferred. Must possess current licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). Must demonstrate advanced knowledge and a thorough understanding of mental health standards and guidelines. A valid driver's license is preferred, unless required by contract or applicable statute.
CoreCivic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please click here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information on equal employment opportunity, please click here